A guide to your New Year’s Eve Celebrations
Christmas Day has been and gone, and now we’re gearing up for arguably the best night of the year of the year, New Year’s Eve. You may have spent Christmas stuffing your face and taking advantage of being back at home, but if you’ve decided to come back to Liverpool this New Year, we have a few suggestions on where to head in the city centre.
– Try The Horrors and The Outfit DJ Set in The Shipping Forecast for one of the coolest nights in town.
– If you’re looking to dance the night away long after midnight, the Pleasure Rooms Reunion at The Pleasure Rooms is going on until 6am.
– Lewis Boardman and Scott Lewis are playing in The Shipping Forecast this New year’s Eve.
– Favourite Danny Howard is appearing at the Aura Nightclub.
– For some celeb company this New Year’s, head to the Champagne Spray Party at Republik, with Dan Osborne.
– Celebrate in style at the Pan Am.