New Year Celebrations in Liverpool
The excitement of Christmas is starting to wear off and we’re looking forward to one of the best nights of the year. If you’ve decided to head back to Liverpool for New Year’s Eve, then you’ve definitely made the right decision.
Liverpool is famous for it’s great nightlife and this night is no different. With a wealth of bars and pubs along Allerton Road, Lark Lane and in the city centre, there’s loads of places to head if you haven’t managed to get a ticket for an event. If you’re still undecided on where to head, here’s our guide to the best nights on offer.
New Year’s Eve
– Chibuku with Julio Bashmore and Route 94. There’s a few tickets left at £35 so grab yours now. (Arts Club)
– Constellations & The Observatory with Dan Le Sac. Advance tickets are available for £7 now. (Constellations, Baltic Triangle)
– The Cuban Brothers are playing The Shipping Forecast – tickets from £12.50. (The Shipping Forecast)
– Mythopoeia at The Kazimier sees Stealing Sheep and Barberos take to the stage. Tickets from £10. (The Kazimier)
– Heebie Jeebies promise ‘3 floor of Christmas Mayhem’ and it’s just £2 entry on the door.
– The Magnet is always a good night out and with their NY’s celebrations carrying on until 7am, this is the place to head if you want to party all night. Tickets for Jimpster and Hustle are £10 advance.
– Garlands are partying long into the night too, with their notorious ‘Bedlam’ party lasting until 6am.
New Year’s Day
– Circus with Yousef and Kerri Chandler. Tickets are limited and £20 so don’t miss out on this one.