New Year’s Eve Celebrations in Liverpool
The festive season is nearly over and we can’t wait for the best night of the year to arrive – New Year’s Eve! If you’ve been staying in Liverpool over the Christmas break or if you’re heading back to the city for the end of 2015, we have the run down of the best nights in Liverpool.
Liverpool is notorious for its fantastic nightlife and if you don’t fancy heading to a specific night, there are lots of bars and pubs along Allerton Road, Lark Lane and in the city centre that you can celebrate the new year in. If you fancy something more organised, here’s our highlights:
New Year’s Eve
– 100th Monkey’s New Years Eve party. There’s a few tickets left at £10 so grab yours now. (The Zanzibar)
– 303 & Constellations. Student discounted tickets are available for £8 now. (Constellations, Baltic Triangle)
– Rudimental Live at Chibuku – tickets £20 and a few still available. (Chibuku)
– The Kazimier is closing its door for the final time, there may be a few tickets floating round if you’re lucky. Tickets from £40. (The Kazimier)
_ NYE Vegas Freakshow with circus performers. Tickets from £15 (Circo)
– Metronomy are performing a DJ set at The Shipping Forecast. Tickets available from just £5. (The Shipping Forecast)
– Garlands are partying long into the night too, with their notorious ‘Bedlam’ party lasting until 6am.
New Year’s Day
– Circus are hosting their notorious New Year’s Day party with acts to be announced! Tickets are limited and there a special student discount for £20 so don’t miss out on this one.