** ALL BILLS INCLUDED (Water, Electricity, Ultrafast Broadband, Sky, BT Sports & Council Tax) ** SECURE PARKING ** EXCLUSIVE TO WORKING PROFESSIONALS ** FULLY FURNISHED ** LUXURY SHARED HOME IN LIVERPOOL **
* Introductory offer of 50% off the first months rent
* High spec professional living accommodation
* Cleaner who attends weekly to clean Kitchens, Bathrooms & all Communal areas
* Huge designer first floor bedroom (274 square feet) with Oak Double Bed, Leather Sofa, 2 bedside tables, triple wardrobe, dining table & dining chairs, coffee table & chest of drawers.
* Rent includes ALL Bills (Council Tax, Water, Gas, Electricity, 150 MB Broadband, Sky Sports, Sky Movies, BT Sports, Free Sat & Digital Radio)
* 3 Large bathrooms with power showers
* Beautiful Oak Kitchen to the ground floor with TV, 2 fridges/freezers & quality appliances
* Second floor kitchen with an additional fridge freezer and quality appliances
* Secure Floodlit Parking
* Utility Room with Commercial Washing Machine & Dryer
* TV Room with Leather Sofas & SKY, SKY Sports & BT Sports
* Secure Bicycle Storage
* Professionally Managed & Well Maintained Property
* Close to M62 with easy access to Manchester & Warrington
* 5 minutes walk to Broadgreen Train station & Alder Hey Hospital
* 10 minutes drive to Liverpool City Centre & Liverpool Airport
* Single Occupancy only & not suitable for couples or children
* Sorry but we do not accept or pets
To reserve this property, a holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent is payable which can be put towards your security deposit or first months rent.
Strictly professionals only.
Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate this wonderful property.
Close to Public Transport Links
On Road Parking
Shops and amenities nearby
- Central Heating
- Double Beds
- Flat Screen TV
- Modern Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- TV License
- 13th November 2020 until 30th June 2021
Really Good Experience
We've had a really good experience with rooms4u. The landlord has been patient with payments and any problems we've had have been handled with in a day or 2.
The beauty of Liverpool City Centre is that everything is within walking distance.Read the guide