No Weekend Plans? Head To Light Night Tonight
Every year, Liverpool puts on a fantastic array of events throughout the summer and tonight is one of our favourite nights of the year – Light Night!
There is a packed itinerary, with many museums, libraries and shops open later in the city than they usually are, so we’ve rounded up our must-see events:
– Central Library is open until midnight and is certainly worth a trip if you haven’t visited before.
– LIPA’s grounds will be open for a stunning light show, running every 15 minutes until 9pm.
– Liverpool’s Anglican Cathedral will be hosting a BBQ tonight, with the opportunity to go up the tower until 10pm.
– Secret Tours are offering tours around the Baltic Triangle throughout the evening and it’s free!
– Camp and Furnace will be hosting their popular ‘Foodslam’ event, with a Light Night twist – free entry and open until 2am.
– Constellations are hosting ‘Disco, Glitter, Love’ and is the perfect place to dance the night away – donations on the door.