With Christmas and New Year over, exams and dry January are getting into full swing, so it’s understandable why this month isn’t always a big favourite with students. Luckily, your exams will be over and done with before you know it, so you don’t have to think about them again till Summer.
Now is, however, the perfect time to begin your student accommodation hunt for next year. Whilst you’re loving your Rooms4u property at the moment, you need to get thinking about where you’d like to be staying in Liverpool from September 2014- Summer 2015.
Luckily, here at Rooms4u, we have lots of great student properties for you to start looking at. Whether you’d like to be based in the city centre, or fancy something a little more residential by Sefton Park or Smithdown Road, we’re confident we have the perfect pad for you and your friends. To help make your decision a little easier, we’ve put together some Liverpool area guides that will give you a bit more information about each spot.
If you’ve stumbled across our blog on the search for the perfect student landlord, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Here’s why:
– Our team has lots of local experience and knowledge, meaning we can answer any questions about the city you may have.
– No deposits are required with our student accommodation.
– We have lots of great student homes available in the best areas of Liverpool.
– All of our student accommodation is completely safe and secure, meaning you can rest easy.
– You will deal directly with Rooms4u. There’s no middle man, no getting passed round from person to person, just straight to your landlords.
– We own and manage all of our properties.
– We are registered with Student Homes and Liverpool City Council.
If you have any questions, or want to enquire about a property, you can either get in touch through the website or give us a call on 0151 735 1440.
Happy student home searching!