The year’s spookiest season is just around the corner, and if you haven’t decided where to spend your Halloween this year, we have a run down of the best nights in Liverpool.
– You couldn’t hope for a spookier setting as The Asylum is held in the old Newsham Park hospital! This event (Saturday 31st) takes place in two halves, allowing you to be one of the selected few to party in the notorious Cream venue before it closes next year!
– mUmU are hosting a Halloween fancy dress party on Halloween night and tickets are nearly sold out, so be quick!
– Medication never fails to deliver when it comes to major events to celebrate and their Halloween Fancy Dress Ball is the perfect excuse to get creating your most outrageous costume.
– Following last year’s sell-out event, Constellations are bringing DJ Hell to the Baltic Triangle this Halloween night. Fancy dress is encouraged (not that you needed an excuse…)
– Fancy joining a Zombie Flash mob? Taking place on Friday 30th October, Purple Revolver are looking to take over the city with the undead. Tickets include an exclusive meeting with Hollywood special effects mogul, Shaune Harrison, who’s worked on both Harry Potter and Star Wars to name a few!