The new university term is on the horizon already and now is the perfect time to start planning your big move and to make sure you’ve got everything you need. You’ve found your perfect new house/flat and can’t wait to get settled in, so follow our definitive guide of what to take with you as you embark on this new term.
What to bring:
- Bedding, quilts, pillows.
- Alarm clock (very important)
- Photos and some home comforts
- Laundry basket
- Clothes: formal, casual, fancy dress
- Important documents: passport, insurance details, Student Loan Company info, University documents, bank info
- Electrical: laptop, TV, lamp, USB sticks, chargers, headphones, hairdryer, iron (+ironing board)
- Medical bits and bobs: first aid kit, medication, suncream
- Kitchen equipment: tableware, crockery, cutlery, pans, tupperware, chopping boards, tea towels, pizza cutter, bottle opener!
- Cleaning equipment: bin bags, washing up liquid, washing powder, bleach, sponges
- Stationary: paper, pens, calculator, important bits for your course
- Miscellaneous: torch, local numbers-taxi, takeaway, GP’s