We’ve got our costumes sorted and we’re counting down the days to Halloween, all we need now is a place to party!
We’ve found the best Halloween nights out in Liverpool to help you find the perfect place to celebrate this weekend.
Friday 31st October
1. Student favourite, Medication, are pulling out all the stop for this Halloween. Doors open at 10.30pm and tickets are available here from £5.
2. Maya (which is below Lucha Libre) are hosting their annual ‘Day of the Dead’ party from 9pm on Friday. This year’s theme is rock and movie stars, plus it’s free entry.
3. As part of Purple Revolver’s ‘Deadfest,’ multiple venues across the city are taking part in a Halloween pub crawl. Starting off as a Zombie flash mob and ending up in Aloha for a Zombie prom, what more could you need?
4. Shiverpool is the perfect night out and they’ve still got some tours available across the weekend. Check out their Facebook page and book for an alternative view of Liverpool’s haunted history!
Saturday 1st November
1. The Kazimier invites you to their Voodoo Ball this Halloween, with doors opening from 7.30pm. It’s £6 entry fee and fancy dress is a must.
2. If you want to start the celebrations early in the day, there are limited tickets left for a live theatre performance of Frankenstein at St. Luke’s (the bombed out) church- guaranteed to send shivers up your spine.
3. The annual Lantern Carnival takes place in Sefton Park and is always a spectacle worth seeing! Completely free and close to lots of our student accommodation, we’d recommend checking this one out if it’s the only thing you do this weekend!