The festive holidays are well and truly over, and Liverpool is currently feeling very wintery with all of the wind and the rain this week!
You may be stuck in the middle of some heavy revision, but now is the time to secure your student accommodation for next year. We have already rented a large proportion of our Liverpool student properties so it’s really important to make sure your choices are sorted.
If you have found our website on the search for the perfect student landlords, you’ve definitely come to the right place. We have a fantastic range of properties available from 1 bedrooms-12 bedrooms, and reach from city centre accommodation, to the more residential areas of Sefton Park and Smithdown Road.
If you’ve stumbled across our blog on the search for the perfect student landlord, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Here’s why:
– Our team has lots of local experience and knowledge, meaning we can answer any questions about the city you may have.
– No deposits are required with our student accommodation.
– We have lots of great student homes available in the best areas of Liverpool.
– All of our student accommodation is completely safe and secure, meaning you can rest easy.
– You will deal directly with Rooms4u. There’s no middle man, no getting passed round from person to person, just straight to your landlords.
– We own and manage all of our properties.
– We are registered with Student Homes and Liverpool City Council.
If you have any questions, or want to enquire about a property, you can either get in touch through the website or give us a call on 0151 735 1440.
Happy student home searching!