The academic year is coming to an end and you’re probably already in the middle of exams, or are spending every hour revising as much as you can!
If you’re starting to think about moving out of your student accommodation with us, we’ve put together a few tips to help the process go as smoothly as possible:
- Allow time to pack up all of your possessions – you’re more likely to lose/break things if you’re in a big rush on the last available day.
- Plan how you’re going to move them. Whether that’s a call to your parents, a helpful friend or a professional company, get it scheduled in early.
- Thoroughly clean your student accommodation – take your rubbish out, mop the floors and vacuum the whole house. If you’ve got a garden, make sure that’s clear of litter too.
- Put furniture back in the position you found it.
- Clean the fridge and defrost the freezer.
- Give the property a good airing out – just make sure you close the windows afterwards!