Spacious 4 double bedroom house share available now on Upper Warwick St, L8 close to City Centre, short walk to Anglican Cathedral, LIPA and Universities, China town and city centre. Very close to new Fire Fit sports centre and local shops. Contact Martin directly on 07880 732 614.
Available @ £88 per room per week;
– All bedrooms and communal areas are fully furnished
– All bedrooms have a double bed, wardrobe and study area with desk/chair
– Quality bathroom with electric shower and bath
– Lounge with comfortable leather sofas
– Modern kitchen with tiled floor, new large frost-free fridge-freezer, Bosch washing machine, gas hob and electric oven
– The rear yard provides external space for bikes, barbecues etc.
– Double glazing and gas central heating
– Excellent landlord and office support
– Bills included in the rent : gas, electric, water, broadband
– On-street parking; no permits required
- Central Heating
- Double Beds
- Modern Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- 1st July 2019 until 30th June 2020
Could Not Have Asked for Better Landlords
Rooms for you are amazing property landlords that I would suggest to any student looking for property. I moved over here to Flat E Parkside in September 2014 and when we picked up the keys for our property, the staff at Rooms4u were very kind and polite and showed us how everything works in the flat. As it is many peoples first time living away from home, they are also very supportive when working out what needs to be done (e.g water, gas and electric bills). Rooms4u are really good at sorting out any problems with the property you may have for example, our kitchen light stopped working which meant we could get no light in the kitchen at night when cooking so I emailed Rooms4u to let them know and the next day there was someone round to fix the light. VERY efficient. The Building that the flat lies in is a beautiful looking building. It is very big and has a lovely garden area! it also has a big off road drive way so parking is easy. The location of the property is only a half an hour walk to the City center (I walk slow!!) and there is a bus stop within a 2 minute walk which will take you to the center in no more than 10 minutes. I could not have asked for better landlords and I would urge anyone who was having trouble finding accommodation to look at Rooms4u.
A well-known hotspot for television companies filming everything from Hollywood blockbusters to TV dramas against the backdrop of the elegant terraced town houses, The Georgian Quarter is only a couple of minutes walk from the city centre and The Baltic Triangle.Read the guide