- Situated in the heart of Smithdown Road, this is a stunning fully refurbished 6 bed student house (refurbished in 2018).
- Brand new appliances, two bathrooms, and a huge open plan kitchen/living area complete with a large flat screen TV (with a Blu ray-DVD player and Virgin Media box included)!
- Just a minute walk to the local Asda and Aldi based on Smithdown Road!
- All 6 bedrooms are finished to an extremely high standard.
- Automatic sensor lighting in the hallways
- Carpets on stairs and upstairs hallway.
- This house offers everything a student could want!
- High speed Virgin broadband
- Half July rent
- No Deposit
- Central Heating
- Double Beds
- Flat Screen TV
- Modern Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- TV License
- 1st July 2019 until 30th June 2020
Service of the Very Highest Quality
I have been living here for about 8 months now and one thing I really want to express straight away is the service that Rooms4u provide is of the very highest quality. I have never seen a letting agency do so much to assist and help the tenants. It may be true that some of us here are a touch fussy but whatever we have requested, you have done instantly and I believe you have gone above and beyond what many other letting agencies would do. (This is not me just being over the top it genuinely astounds me how helpful and eager you have been with anything that has needed doing especially in July when I moved in). The house itself is fantastic and we have been very lucky to have it. Student accommodation often gets a bad reputation but this house does not fall under that rep. Anyone who I have invited round to see it (my dad, friends from home) have remarked at the high quality of the house and the area which it is in. I feel totally confident in the area and am glad that I am staying in this house with Rooms4u for another year come July 2015. Thank you.
Located in the south of the city, Smithdown Road in Liverpool is a very popular student area thanks to an abundance of bars, restaurants and takeaways being on your doorstep, as well as being in close proximity of Liverpool’s universities, Sefton Park and the city centre.Read the guide